A fantastic opportunity has arisen to be part of a neighbourhood management team in Leicester, delivering Housing Services on behalf of two housing cooperatives within a predominantly Gujarati speaking community. You will provide a sensitive, responsive and informed point of first contact for customers with enquiries being taken over the telephone and at reception. You will also provide a support function for the local neighbourhood team.
- Ensuring customers receive a high quality service
- Maximising tenant involvement
- Ensuring continual feedback and liaising effectively with other staff
- Answering and dealing with enquiries received via telephone and by email
- Greet visitors to the Reception and assist them by dealing with their enquiry
- To attend viewings with prospective tenants
- Work closely with the Neighbourhood Management Team on basic tenancy matters
- Take responsibility for dealing with low level ASB cases.
- Logging repair requests
- Ensuring Invoices are processed
- To ensure all monitoring systems are kept up to date
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- Experience of dealing with the public
- Good level of numeracy
- Must be able to demonstrate sound IT skills including excel and word
- Ability to manage their time and manage multiple deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Pro-active with the ability to use their own initiative.