Location: Holborn, London
Salary: £30k – £35k per annum (depending on experience)
Hours: 37.5 per week
Term: 1 year (maternity cover)
We are looking for a Marketing Executive to focus on coordinating and delivering a range of marketing activities and campaigns across the Pinnacle Group.
Purpose of role
The Marketing Assistant will focus on coordinating and delivering a range of marketing activities and campaigns across the Pinnacle Group. The role will provide administrative and project support to the Marketing and Communications team.
- Design and production of in-house communications materials (print and digital), including but not limited to brochures, leaflets, presentations and advertisements
- Desktop publishing to update and generate branded content in line with guidelines for the various brands managed by the team
- Provide assistance to the Marketing and Communications team on day-to-day projects and planning
- Print management as required
- Act as a brand guardian and be a point of contact for staff branding queries
- Gather news stories for local, trade and national press releases
- Assist with the maintenance of all Pinnacle Group websites, intranet and social media platforms
- Assist with communications campaigns
- Assist in the general organisation, stand realisation and specific printed media publication for conferences and exhibitions
- Coordinate other corporate events including client drinks receptions and hospitality
- Assist with brand management activities
- Excellent IT skills, particularly in Word, PowerPoint and Adobe InDesign
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Creative with a good grasp of design concepts
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Impeccable organisational and planning skills
- Knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop and other Adobe
- Creative Cloud programmes helpful but not essential
- Qualification in marketing e.g. from the Chartered
- Institute of Marketing
If you feel you would be able to contribute positively to the Marketing and Communications team, please apply with an up-to-date CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 January 2019.
If you require any further details about the Marketing Assistant position, please contact Holly Soar on 07950 321712 or Holly.Soar@pinnaclegroup.co.uk.
Pinnacle strives to be an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from anyone regardless of ethnic origin, gender, disability, age, trade union activity, marital status, religious belief or sexual orientation.