Activities and initiatives
- Skills and training development
- Supporting social action
- Community engagement
- Mobilising communities for change
“Pulse’s vision is to continue to bring greater opportunities for residents in the communities where Pinnacle works, to find exciting ways for them to build up their own community and to bring people together to ensure they have access to all the local services that are on offer.”
– Naomi Karslake, Pulse Chair
Supported by Pinnacle Group, Pulse is a not-for-profit business set up to help Pinnacle leave a sustainable and lasting impact on the communities in which it works. Complementing the Group’s long-term community stewardship, Pulse works with a range of stakeholders to help people identify what they want to see in their community, exploring ways of supporting them to make it happen.
Pulse is built on the principle of bringing communities together through social action in a variety of projects across the UK.
- Scrapbook memory project, London
- ‘This is Canning Town’ film project, London
- Brockley Cookery Classes, London
- The Bike Project, Brighton and Bristol