The British Property Federation (BPF) has launched a new Affordable Housing Committee to provide leadership for the UK’s real estate industry.
The committee, chaired by Rob Beiley, partner at Trowers & Hamlins, with vice-chair Simon Century, director – Build-to-rent & Affordable Homes, Legal & General, will champion investment in high-quality and sustainable affordable homes.
It will lead the industry’s representations to government and act as interlocutor between the industry and key stakeholders including Homes England, the GLA and Regulator of Social Housing.
Claire Kober, Managing Director, Homes, oversees Pinnacle Group’s housing and property management contracts and sits on Pinnacle’s Executive Committee. In addition to sitting on the BPF’s Affordable Housing Committee, Claire is also an Independent Director and Chair of House by Urban Splash.
Other committee members include:
- Rob Beiley, Trowers & Hamlins (Chair)
- Simon Century, Legal & General (Vice-Chair)
- Catherin Webster, Quintain
- Charles Cleal, JLL
- Charles Crowe, PGIM Real Estate
- Chris Jeffs, M&G Real Estate
- Debi Marriott-Lavery, Places for People
- Julia Bevan, Grainger
- Kush Rawal, Metropolitan Thames Valley
- Matthew Chillingworth, Federated Hermes
- Natalia Kolotneva, LaSalle Investment Management
- Olivia Harris, Dolphin Living
- Peter Quinn, Watkin Jones
- Shamez Alibhai, Man GPM
- Thomas Mudd, CBRE
- Tom Paul, Optivo