Our asset management team provides proactive advice on the management of your residential property, whether for a Resident Management Company, Right to Manage Company, investor landlord or house builder.
General property management services include:
- Bespoke financial reporting on all aspects of income, service charge and ground rent.
- Communication tools, including resident app.
- Provision of cleaning and grounds maintenance services.
- Provision of regular inspections with time and date stamped inspection technology.
- Management of sub-contractors delivering planned and reactive repairs and maintenance services.
- Management of building assets and plant.
- Management of all UK Landlord legislation and regulations including fire safety, H&S, gas and electric certifications and EPC’s.
- Setting and managing service charge budgets and reserve funds.
Services we provide to existing buildings include:
- A change of managing agent transfer procedure.
- A schedule of condition prior to handover, with a detailed report of our findings.
- Capital expenditure plan management for longer term maintenance.
Services we provide to new buildings include:
- Brand awareness review and compliance.
- Advice on building design and service needs.
- Advice and support in the creation and implementation of resident management companies.